Another one from the vault of old origami! No particular reason for posting her specifically, but Bo was the fold on top of the pile. After taking her out of my origami box, I noticed her paint job was looking a little shabby. That was because when first decorating her, I used a water-based black fine-tip marker for the details — bad idea! It faded quickly and looked quite terrible. I went back in with a Micron pen (which is alcohol based archival ink) and Bo-Katan looks much better now.
Oh and also — her fold is by my own design and instrux can be found somewhere on my old inactive YT channel 😉
P.S. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to post regularly at all; the reason I’ve been showing so many pictures of my stuff recently is that I’m on break and I really miss the SuperFolder community.