Your account is ready for you. To activate it, just click the link below:
Here are some things you should know about the site:
1. The Front Page has news from Tom, messages like this from me, Webmaster Sam, and occasional showcases or contests.
2. SuperFolder Stookiness is updated EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!! (well, we do miss a few days) But, there are usually 15-20 NEW posts EVERY DAY!
So scroll down and click next and see it all! Comment on the stuff you like! If there is something you don’t like, just move along without commenting.
3. To get your origami on the site, submit it using the Art2D2 submit button. You only need to submit it ONCE! Then wait a bit. Currently, there is a waiting list of about 3 weeks to get on the site. While waiting, repeat #2.
There is ABSOLUTELY NO NEED to post random photos or stolen photos on this site. Upload YOUR work only!
4. If you want to talk to Tom, click on TALK TO TOM and leave him a message. Currently, this is also where you can talk to other SuperFolders about any random thing you want…. but that will change soon when we create the new SuperFolderTalkZone.
5. If there is a problem with the Website or with someone’s behavior on the Website, use the speech balloon button to send a message to me. I can delete nasty comments and even close a SuperFolder account, so make sure you are not making any nasty comments yourself.
6. There are a few SuperFolder groups and alliances. Join one of these if you want, but you don’t have to. If you don’t want to join, please don’t complain about them, just ignore them.