Hi, it’s me, Webmaster Sam! I’m not really as grumpy as I look in that picture!
This is to help newcomers AND people who have been here but seem to be missing things.
The TWO main things to do here are:
1) Check the front page for news, contests, nonsense from Tom
2) Click on SuperFolder Stookiness to see the cool origami everybody is making.
Anyone can view the origami and comments, but to add your own, you must create a SuperFolder account. This is not very much fun and takes a couple of days, but we have to follow the rules about protecting your privacy.
As for the site:
1. The Front Page has news from Tom, messages like this from me, Webmaster Sam, and occasional showcases or contests.
2. SuperFolder Stookiness is updated EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!! (well, we do miss a few days) But, there are usually 15-20 NEW posts EVERY DAY!
So scroll down and click next and see it all! Comment on the stuff you like! If there is something you don’t like, just move along without commenting.
3. To get your origami on the site, submit it using the Art2D2 submit button. You only need to submit it ONCE! Then wait a bit. Currently, there is a waiting list of about 3 weeks to get on the site. While waiting, repeat #2.
There is ABSOLUTELY NO NEED to post random photos or stolen photos on this site. Upload YOUR work only!
4. If you want to talk to Tom, click on TALK TO TOM and leave him a message. He usually answers once a day or at least once every other day.
5. SuperFolderTalkZone. This is where you SFs can chat with each other about random stuff. The rating here is PG, if you break it, ALL your comments will be deleted. And possibly your account will be suspended or deleted, too. Also remember: No politics, no insults, no threats or violent talk. And the R-word — “retarded” or “retard” — is unacceptable here AND EVERYWHERE.
6. If there is a problem with the Website or with someone’s behavior on the Website, use the speech balloon button to send a message to me. I can delete nasty comments and even close a SuperFolder account, so make sure you are not making any nasty comments yourself.
And never give out any personal information — such as your last name, address, photo — anywhere on this site. And be very very cautious about this ANYWHERE.
All right! Have fun! (And don’t make me grumpy.)